- FREE delivery on orders above 30 KD
- 2 KD delivery charge on orders below 30 KD
- Delivery within 24 hour from checkout
- International shipping available soon
See. Be Seen. Be Charged.
Go hands free with this ultraslim clippable lantern that moves with you for on-the-go light and power. Slip it onto a pocket or strap and avoid harsh glares with edge-lighting, helping you see and be seen on the trail or on your commute. A 1350mAh USB rechargeable battery provides up to 52 hours of light or a backup boost to your phone. It's a headlamp, lantern, and bikelight all in one highly compact form.
2. Point Light
3. Lantern Panel
4. LED Battery Indicator
5. USB Charge Out
6. Micro USB Charge In
Lumens: 135 Lm
Water Resistance: IPX4
Inputs and Outputs: Micro USB In/USB Charge Out
Burn Time (hours): 52 LO/5 HI
Battery: 1350 mAh Li-on, USB Rechargeable
Lighting Modes: White Lantern, Red Night Vision, Red/White Strobe, White Point
Weight: 2.82 oz (80 g)
Dimensions: 3.35 x 2.01 x 0.59" (85 x 51 x 15 mm)
In The Box: PowerLight Mini, Micro USB Cord, Bike Mount (30mm Diameter), Instructions
Meet The PowerLight Mini
How Do You Make Big Light Fit In A Small Space?
Big Light in a Small Space
1. Edge-lighting: A unique textured pattern on the lens reflects the LEDs on a steep angle creating soft, even light along the entire panel without requiring a cavernous space typical of most lanterns.
2. High-efficiency LEDs: Red and white LEDs are located at the top of the design providing 4 key lighting modes.
3. Rechargeable Battery: A 1350 mAh battery maximizes burn time and gives the ability to amplify the lumen output with a front-panel point light. USB-charge out gives you the ability to provide a power boost to your gear when on the go.
4. Stainless Steel Housing: Thinner and even more durable than plastic, the stainless steel housing works double time as a heat sink, helping the LEDs run more efficiently.