- FREE delivery on orders above 30 KD
- 2 KD delivery charge on orders below 30 KD
- Delivery within 48 hour from checkout (Business days)
- International shipping available soon
Pro-level features for pro-level activity, all in an ultra-compact design. Experience complete control of your illumination thanks to Constant Mode, Pass Thru + charging, and 8 different lighting modes that enable you to see and be seen on your next adventure. And with BioLite's proprietary 3D SlimFit construction, you'll wear major functionality with maximum comfort.
- Max output 800 lumens
- Dimmable red, white, strobe & burst mode
- Dimmable rear red visibility light with solid & strobe
- Front panel tilts downward with one hand
- 150 hours LOW, 7 hours HIGH, 8 hours RESERVE
- 3000 mAh li-ion battery recharges via micro USB
- Constant Mode and Run Forever settings
When you’re doing big things, your headlamp should light the way, not get in the way. Our proprietary construction method solves for that.
By integrating electronics directly into the band, we create a flush low-profile front with no bounce.
The rear power unit distributes weight and keeps pressure off your forehead while the moisture-wicking band keeps you cool and dry.
Most headlamps auto-regulate lumens to conserve battery life, quietly dimming over time as your eye adjusts to darkness. This works out efficiently in a lot of cases, but shouldn’t be the only mode available for dealing with technical terrain or pitch darkness.
Constant Mode puts you in complete control of your lumens, enabling you to set a steady level of brightness that will not dim – unless you tell it to, of course.
As a rechargeable headlamp, you can extend Headlamp 800 runtimes indefinitely thanks to Pass Thru+ charging. This means you can use your headlamp while simultaneously powering it up.
The included 3ft Run Forever cable enables you to connect to a external powerbank that you can tuck easily into a vest, pack, or belt. Our cable-management clip makes sure everything stays close to the body for fluid movement.
No Bounce, Sits Flat
Grams Redistributed For Weightless Feel
Moisture Wicking & No Abrasion Points
PEFORMANCE (ANSI FL1)
30 Seconds Per Burst
30 Seconds Per Burst
+8 Hours at 5 Lm
3000 mAh Li-ion USB Rechargeable
Micro-USB Charge In
IN THE BOX
3ft (1m) Run Forever Micro USB Cable
ChromaReal broad spectrum LED (CRI 90)
5.3 oz (150 g)
Yes, digital lock
-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Red Flood Lens
- White Flood Lens
- White Spot Lens
- 4-Position Tilt Front Lens
- On/Off/Lock Button
- Moisture-Wicking Smart Fabric
- Easy-Adjust Clips
- Rear Red Visiblity Light
- Constant Mode Indicator
- Micro-USB & Run Forever Cable Input
- Battery Indicator LEDs
- Red Rear Light Control
- Burst Mode & Constant/Regulated Toggle Button
- Does the headlamp tilt?
Yes, the front panel can articulate up and down easily with one hand.
- Can I control it with gloves on?
Yes! The large power button located at the top of the front panel is easy to engage with gloves as are the rear control buttons. We tested it. A lot.
- How do I clean the headlamp?
The headband of HeadLamp can be hand-washed with a mild detergent or dishsoap and water. We recommend dampening a sponge and wiping down the inside of the band.
- How long does it take to charge the headlamp?
HeadLamp charges to full in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Can I use this in the rain?
You can do pretty much anything except swim with it (aka don't submerge it under water)
- What is the color temperature?
5700 for spot and flood
- What is the CRI?
90 CRI for flood, 70 CRI for spot
- Is there a low power warning?
Your light will dim to 100 lumens and flash every 10 minutes as a warning. After that, it will drop to 5 lumens and stay in Reserve Mode for up to 8 hours.
- Can I fly with it?
Yes, 3000mAh/11.4Wh battery is compatible with carry-on regulations
- Can I use the BioLite Light Diffusing Stuffsack with HeadLamp 800?
No, we do not recommend it. HeadLamp 800 delivers performance-grade lighting which can generate significant heat. Do not put HeadLamp 800 in contact with fabrics when in use.
- I'm trying to turn my HeadLamp 800 on and it flashes and doesn't do anything. What's up?
It's in Lock Mode, preventing accidental turn on. Press and hold for 8 seconds, it'll flash and you are now unlocked.