19.000 KD | Coming SoonHPA0310
- FREE delivery on orders above 30 KD
- 2 KD delivery charge on orders below 30 KD
- Delivery within 48 hour from checkout (Business days)
- International shipping available soon
Experience top-tier performance with a fit unlike any headlamp you’ve experienced thanks to BioLite's award-winning 3D SlimFit Construction. With a front profile of only 10mm and weighing only 78 g, HeadLamp 425 sits flush on the forehead without worry of bounce or slippage. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry for any activity and the rechargeable battery means you can leave the alkalines behind.
- Max output 425 lumens
- Easy one-hand tilting and NEW larger power button
- NEW rear red light with solid or strobe mode
- 60 hours on LOW, 4 Hours on HIGH
- Recharge via USB-C
- 1h Reserve Mode alerts you when power is low
- Connect to external powerbank (sold separately) for extended runtimes via Pass-Thru Charging
No Bounce, Sits Flat
Grams Redistributed For Weightless Feel
Moisture Wicking & No Abrasion Points
1000 mAh Lithium-ion
USB-C Charge In
BURN TIME (HOURS)
60 LO/4 HI
2.75 oz (78 g)
1-year limited warranty
IN THE BOX
USB-C Charging Cable
Quick Start Guide
- On/Off/Lock Button
Switch between modes and lock HeadLamp to prevent accidental contact
- Flood Lens
Great for wide angle light, up to 125 Lm
- Spot Lens
Great for task lighting or illuminating your path, up to 300 Lm
- Articulating Front Bezel
Angle your light to where you need it
- Moisture-Wicking Smart Fabric
Keeps your forehead comfortable and dry during activity
- Easy-Adjust Clips
Slides to fit head sizes from children to adults with helmets
- Recharge Via USB-C
Leave the alkalines at home and recharge using BioLite gear or an outlet
- Rear Red Light
Enhances visibility from behind
- Battery Indicator LEDs
Monitor your battery power remaining
- Is it really as comfortable as everyone is saying?
Try it for yourself
- Is it adjustable? Does it fit kids?
Yes, the headlamp is easily adjustable by pulling away or towards your ears with the clips on the back. And yes, it fit kids!
- What is the color temperature of the light?
- Does the HeadLamp 425 tilt?
Yes, the front panel can articulate up and down easily with one hand
- Is HeadLamp 425 Weatherproof?
HeadLamp is rated IPX4 which means it is "Storm Safe" and can handle a shower. But do not submerge in water.
- How do I clean the HeadLamp 425?
The headband of HeadLamp can be hand-washed with a mild detergent or dishsoap and water. We recommend dampening a sponge and wiping down the inside of the band.
- Does the HeadLamp 425 accept pass-thru charging?
Yes (translation: you can use the HeadLamp while it is being charged - comes in handy for more mobile charging, like with a powerbank on a hike)
- How long does it take to recharge HeadLamp 425?
HeadLamp charges to full in approximately 2 hours. Note that it DOES accept pass-thru charging, so you can use it while it is being charged.
- What's the difference between HeadLamp 425 and its predecessor, HeadLamp 330?
HeadLamp 425 is brighter, has a larger power button, rear red visibility light, a larger battery, and is recharged via USB-C.
- Can I use the BioLite Light Diffusing Stuffsack with HeadLamp 425?
No, the HeadLamp 425 should not be in close contact with fabrics when at full brightness.