- FREE delivery on orders above 30 KD
- 2 KD delivery charge on orders below 30 KD
- Delivery within 24 hour from checkout
- International shipping available soon
Make Coffee Anywhere
Up your camp coffee game with this latest KettlePot accessory. Brew up to 6 cups at a time with this BPA-free, french-press style tool, allowing you to caffeinate the whole crew in one session. Easy-pull handle unscrews for packability inside the KettlePot. KettlePot sold separately.
Volume: Boils 1-6 cups of coffee in the KettlePot
Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-free polypropylene
Dimensions: 4.9 x 1.6 x 7.9 in (125 x 40 x 200 mm)
Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
In The Box: BioLite CoffeePress
Setup And Use
|Use a KettlePot and a BioLite Stove to heat||Brew for 4 minutes then press plunger down||Secure fit using the KettlePot's silicone seal||Handle unscrews and nests with CampStove|
- - 3 eggs
- - 4 cherry tomoatoes quartered
- - 2 tablespoons grated gruyere cheese
- - Handful of chopped spinach
- - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- - 1 tablespoon of butter
- Beat the Eggs. They should be fully scrambled into a smooth consistency.
- Butter. Melt your butter in the pan until it’s foaming - but not sputtering - and then add in your egg mixture.
- Keep It Moving. Once your eggs are in the pan, the key is to keep them moving. Stir continuously with your fork and shake the over the flame. The goal here is to achieve essentially a pancake of soft-scramble eggs, without forming curds that are too distinct.
- The Fold. Once the eggs achieve a slightly underdone scramble and are starting to set, remove from the heat. Hold the pan at a 45 degree angle and use your fork to flip the top edge over on top of itself. Still holding the pan at an angle, tap the bottom edge on the table to slide the bottom edge of the omelette up the side of the pan. Then use your fork to flip that bottom edge back on top of the omelette.
- For the full Franco breakfast experience, the BioLite KettlePot and CoffeePress make an excellent cup of coffee to go along with your French omelette.