- FREE delivery on orders above 30 KD
- 2 KD delivery charge on orders below 30 KD
- Delivery within 48 hour from checkout (Business days)
- International shipping available soon
Access home-grade power in off-grid environments that can be recharged from the wall, car, or through solar. The Easy Read Smart LCD Dashboard provides real-time feedback on your system. The internal 12 Checkpoint Safety System constantly monitors the unit so you can share power to your network of devices with confidence. Perfect for personal electronics and family-scale needs, power laptops, phones, lights, routers, and more.
- 622 watt-hour, lithium-ion battery
- Max output of 600 W and 1200 W Surge
- AC, DC, DC Barrel, USB-A, USB-C, USB-C PD
- Wireless Charging-enabled top deck
- Resettable Energy Odometer to monitor usage
- Message Center provides real-time station status
- Charge up in as little as 3.5 hours.
- All Of The Essential Ports
- (2) AC, 220-240V/600W
- (1) 12V Carport Output, 120W
- (2) 12V DC Barrel Ports, 120W
- (1) Wall/Solar Input (HPP), 400W
- (1) USB-C PD, 100W
- (2) USB-A, 5V/3.0A
- (1) USB-C, 5V/3.0A
- Wireless Charging
Cut the cord completely and charge up with the 10W wireless charging top deck.
- Easy-Read Smart Dashboard With Message Center
Always know how much power you're using, and the time you have left. The message center displays performance updates in plain English, so you'll rarely have to reach for an instruction manual.
- Resettable Energy Odometer
Monitor your power and know exactly how much power you've used. Perfect for planning your energy needs for future trips and unexpected outages.
- Handles For Easy Portability
Doubling as ventilation, the handles make BaseCharge easy to pack, transport and store.
622 Wh (21.6V, 28.8 Ah). Li-Ion (NMC).
Wall/Solar Input (HPP) 120W (12-30V DC, 10A max)
USB-C PD 100W
(2) 110V: 600W
10W wireless charger
(1) 12V Carport Output: 120 W
(2) 12V DC Barrel Ports: 120W, 5.5 mm OD / 2.1 mm ID
(2) USB-A: 5V/3.0A
(1) USB-C: 5 V/3.0 A
(1) USB-C PD: 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V/5A (100W)
CHARGE TIME TO 80%
Included AC Adapter: 7 hours
AC Adapter + USB-C PD: 3.5 hours
Peak Input, 1 SolarPanel 100: 6 hours
>80% capacity after 500 full charge cycles
Recharge every 6 months to prolong life. 36 month storage capability.
12.2 x 7.9 x 7.9 in
309 x 200 x 201 mm
IN THE BOX
90W AC Adapter
What it Powers
- How do you recharge BaseCharge power stations?
BaseCharge can be recharged via the HPP input through the included AC charging adapter, solar (sold separately), DC Carport adapter (sold separately), or through the USB-C PD input/output port.
- How long does it take to recharge the BaseCharge?
From The Wall:7 hrs
From Wall + USB-C PD:5 hrs
From Solar: 6 hrs (1X SolarPanel 100 in ideal conditions)
- What can the BaseCharge model power?
BaseCharge 600 has a 622 Wh internal battery with the ability to provide up to 600W of continuous power with 1200W Surge protection.
- How many devices can BaseCharge charge at once?
Your BaseCharge can power multiple devices at once so long as the total power required stays within the limit of your unit's max output wattage. For BaseCharge 600 this is 600 watts, for BaseCharge 1500 this is 1500 watts. Refer to your BaseCharge's smart dashboard for real-time feedback on how long you can run or recharge your multiple devices until BaseCharge is empty.
Note: for wireless charging, BaseCharge can only recharge a single device at a time on the wireless deck.
- Can you explain BioLite's 12 Checkpoint Safety System?
BioLite's internal custom circuitry and firmware are constantly monitoring your system so you can share power to devices safely and reliably. This includes core checks like over and under voltage limits, charge current limit, short circuit protection, high and low-temperature limits, discharge current limit, inverter temperature limit, and more. In the event your unit experiences an error, the checkpoint system will send notifications to the message center on your dashboard and may cut off power to the port facings, protecting both BaseCharge and your external devices.
- What does an AC Inverter do? Why is that important?
AC inverters (included in all BioLite BaseCharge Power Stations) convert direct current (DC) power into alternating current (AC), the kind of power that comes out of a typical wall outlet you'll find at home. Many everyday appliances and devices are designed to run on AC, making an AC inverter a valuable feature in being able to power a wide variety of items to keep your life running.
- How does the Energy Odometer work?
The Energy Odometer works much like a pedometer or your watch or odometer in your car, but instead of tracking steps or mileage, it is tracking total watt-hours used so you can better understand your off-grid energy consumption habits. The odometer is resettable, enabling you to choose if you'd like to track usage over a specific period of time, activity, or device charge.
- Is the BaseCharge waterproof?
No, BaseCharge is not waterproof and should not be used in rainy conditions. Bring under shelter or use indoors.
- What temperature is best to store my BaseCharge?
The BaseCharge operates best in temperatures between 30F - 100F
- Can I use my BaseCharge in freezing temperatures?
As with all batteries, BaseCharge will have reduced capacity when operating in sub-freezing temperatures. To maintain performance as best as possible, keep your unit insulated when using it in cold, outdoor operations.
- What is the maximum amount of panels that I can connect to the BaseCharge?
BaseCharge 1500 can receive up to  BioLite SolarPanel 100s for a maximum input of 400 watts. BaseCharge 600 can receive  BioLite Solar Panel 100, or a maximum input of 120 watts from other 12V solar panels.
- Can I take my BaseCharge on a plane?
No, you cannot take BaseCharge 600 or 1500 on a plane. Both BaseCharge models exceed FAA's regulated limit of 100 Watt Hours for lithium-ion batteries. BaseCharge - as with all high-capacity power stations - must be transported through ground transportation.
- How do I know if my device will work with the BaseCharge?
Refer to your device's power specifications. This includes looking at the plug type required to run or recharge your device (12V car port, barrel port, USB-A, USB-C, AC) as well as the continuous power requirements or rechargeable battery capacity of your device. For rechargeable devices, a good reference is if your device's battery is smaller than that of BaseCharge, it will likely be compatible. For continuous power devices, BaseCharge 600 can provide up to 600W of real-time output with a 1000W Surge while BaseCharge 1500 can provide 1200W of real-time output with a 2400W surge. For wireless recharging, BaseCharge's deck is compatible with devices that have built-in compatibility for wireless recharging, most notably smartphones, tablets, and some laptop models.