- FREE delivery on orders above 30 KD
- 2 KD delivery charge on orders below 30 KD
- Delivery within 48 hour from checkout (Business days)
- International shipping available soon
Bluetooth Lantern & XL Power Hub
The world’s first flatpack lantern combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity to bring you your own miniature smartgrid. Featuring a 12000 mAh rechargeable li-on battery, the BaseLantern XL offers big power to light large group settings and charge your gear. A custom Low Energy Bluetooth app connects with your BaseLantern and unlocks a suite of features like sleep timers, proximity activation, and real-time battery feedback so you get the most from your off-grid energy.
1. 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern
2. Power Button
3. 12000 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery
4. Stainless Steel Folding Legs
5. Micro-USB Charge In
6. USB Charge Out x2
7. SiteLight x2 and Control Panel
8. Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App
Weight: 1.43 lbs (648 g)
Lumens: 500 Lm
Dimensions: 5.08 x 5.0 x 1.73 in (129 x 127 x 44 mm)
Inputs: Micro USB
Battery: 12000 mAh
Outputs: USB x2, SiteLights port x2
Bluetooth App: Runs on Bluetooth Low Energy (LE). Compatible with Android and iOS. App not required for basic lantern functionality.
Burn Time (Hrs): 78 LO / 7.5 HI
Water Resistance: IPX4
In The Box: BaseLantern, USB cord, Instructions
Inside The App
Full Color & Warmth Control
Auto On/Off With Proximity Activation
Real Time Power Usage Stats
Alarm & Timers
Download for free:
Compatible with Android (4.3 and up) and iOS (10.0 and up)
Inside The BaseLantern App
Technical FAQ From BioLite Engineers
Lighting A Better World
Big Light in a Small Space
- Edge-Lighting: A unique textured pattern on the lens reflects the LEDs on a steep angle creating soft, even light along the entire panel without requiring a cavernous space typical of most lanterns.
- High-Efficiency LEDs: White and RGB LEDs located at base of the lens provide warmth control and thousands of color options.
- Rechargeable Battery: A 12000 mAh battery maximizes burn time and gives the ability to share light to the daisy-chainable BioLite SiteLights. USB-charge out powers your gear.
- Stainless Steel Housing: Thinner and even more durable than plastic, the stainless steel housing works double time as a heat sink, helping the LEDs run more efficiently.